Pin Trading Database

Full Version: Mismatched sizes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have two "Death trooper" pins, but they are differing sizes.  I'm concerned one may be fake but have no reference to what could be the correct size. 

The larger of the two is 3.5cm at the widest.  The smaller is 3cm exactly and they both have the same factory and markings on the back, no borders, the large one is slightly "shineyer" 

I haven't figured out pictures yet, so once I do I'll try to update this post. 

Ember
(12-01-2019, 12:41 PM)EmberNDanette Wrote: [ -> ]I have two "Death trooper" pins, but they are differing sizes.  I'm concerned one may be fake but have no reference to what could be the correct size. 

The larger of the two is 3.5cm at the widest.  The smaller is 3cm exactly and they both have the same factory and markings on the back, no borders, the large one is slightly "shineyer" 

I haven't figured out pictures yet, so once I do I'll try to update this post. 

Ember

To post pictures, use a free Photosharing website.  Flickr, IMGUR, that sort of thing.  Then copy & paste the picture from there to here.

I use IMGUR and then right click on the picture, copy & paste here.
Okay, here's the images... I resized them so they dont blow up your devices - should be able to click to see full size?

[Image: ybq5Mkv.jpg][Image: GrjqQmi.jpg]