Pin Trading Database

Full Version: Need help to identify value of a pin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, while going through some of my old collectibles I stumbled on a Queen of Hearts pin that seemed pretty unique. On the back of the pin it says “limited edition 250” and “official pin traders 2009”.
On the front of the pin she seems to be in a rose. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated
(11-02-2020, 10:28 AM)Jstice Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, while going through some of my old collectibles I stumbled on a Queen of Hearts pin that seemed pretty unique. On the back of the pin it says “limited edition 250” and “official pin traders 2009”.
On the front of the pin she seems to be in a rose. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated

That pin is from DisneyStore.com (bck when they would have weekly or monthly releases of LE pins) and is from the Fantasy Flower Series.

Nothing sold recently but others in that collection are on sale on eBay for $30-80 (plus one overpriced one at $300 when the same pin is also listed by another seller for $40).

Queen of Hearts is not listed (or sold within the past 90 days).  So, value depends on what someone is willing to pay.  She is the villain in that series
Hello,
I wonder what is the price of this pin grevious and Kenobi weekends 2005, LE 1000.
https://www.pintradingdb.com/pinView.php?pinId=24561

How much do you estimate its value ? Do you have any idea ?

If you speak french, it would be great !

See you,

Jennifer