Pin Trading Database

Full Version: Has disney pin forum been hacked?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just been on disney pin forum and it just keeps taking me to this doctors website and when I go back it just keeps coming back Im not on facebook so I can't message them to let them know I guess it means there website has been hacked is any one else having this come up? 
I had something similar happen earlier today. I was trying to read something and some advertisement kept popping up. It is fine now.
Ok I've just tried getting on there now and I'm still getting redirected when I click on the forums could you please get hold of the mods for me as it's just unusable many thanks damien
It's now working fine thanks for all your help
Happening again....it keeps going to "lemode mag".....some type of magazine advertisement...Ellen keeps showing up. Very annoying.
I've put a message up on dpf and they said that it is a problem with Google adds site
I think it's having issues again but I don't have any ads popping up
It's been happening a lot. Cicada is on there, trying to get the fix. People are donating funds to get the forum software upgraded