Pin Trading Database

Full Version: Newbie With A HUGE Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I'm new and just joined the site today. I found this place while looking for somewhere online that I might be able to get a custom lapel pin made.

I already know that unofficial pins are not exactly allowed to be traded, but I'm not looking to trade the pin in question... Ever.

I created a Figment themed design, which I am also using as my icon here, that I would like to make into my own custom pin to wear to WDW next year when I get to go again as my college graduation gift.

Does anyone here know a place where I can order just a single custom enamel pin????

Every place that I have found so far is demanding that I fork over 100$ for 10 pins or more and I only want one for myself. Would prefer to pay no more than 10$-15$ for my Figment Graduation pin. Undecided
(07-14-2017, 09:38 PM)FigmentationOfYourImagination Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! I'm new and just joined the site today. I found this place while looking for somewhere online that I might be able to get a custom lapel pin made.

I already know that unofficial pins are not exactly allowed to be traded, but I'm not looking to trade the pin in question... Ever.

I created a Figment themed design, which I am also using as my icon here, that I would like to make into my own custom pin to wear to WDW next year when I get to go again as my college graduation gift.

Does anyone here know a place where I can order just a single custom enamel pin????

Every place that I have found so far is demanding that I fork over 100$ for 10 pins or more and I only want one for myself. Would prefer to pay no more than 10$-15$ for my Figment Graduation pin. Undecided

Hmmm, yeah, unfortunately I don't think a single-enamel-pin service exists.  I've looked into doing enamel pins of my original (non-Disney) art in the past, and like you, all I've found are bulk offerings, individual pin prices getting cheaper the higher the number of pins ordered.  I think you might very well be out of luck as far as enamel goes.  Perhaps you could hit the craft store and make a non-enamel pin for yourself that would still look nice.  Modge Podge dimensional magic is pretty cool stuff for giving a nice, clear sort of 3D surface to 2D artwork.  
If anyone does know of such a service I'd love to hear about it, though!  Good luck with your pin and congrats on your upcoming graduation.   Shy
(07-16-2017, 01:25 PM)I\m Nasubionna Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2017, 09:38 PM)FigmentationOfYourImagination Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! I'm new and just joined the site today. I found this place while looking for somewhere online that I might be able to get a custom lapel pin made.

Hmmm, yeah, unfortunately I don't think a single-enamel-pin service exists.  I've looked into doing enamel pins of my original (non-Disney) art in the past, and like you, all I've found are bulk offerings, individual pin prices getting cheaper the higher the number of pins ordered.  I think you might very well be out of luck as far as enamel goes.  Perhaps you could hit the craft store and make a non-enamel pin for yourself that would still look nice.  Modge Podge dimensional magic is pretty cool stuff for giving a nice, clear sort of 3D surface to 2D artwork.  
If anyone does know of such a service I'd love to hear about it, though!  Good luck with your pin and congrats on your upcoming graduation.   Shy

-------------------------------

Thank you! 

I actually do have a different version of this pin that I plan to make myself. But I am still hoping to be able to find a way to do it's variant in enamel somehow.