Pin Trading Database

Full Version: New Pins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am quite new to this site and don't understand it very well. I just got back from a WDW trips and got a few hidden mickey pins that I don't see on this site. Does someone look at my pins to see if they are already listed? I really don't want to mess it up. Also, how do I add pins to my personal collection on this site? How do I mark them as "owned"?
Thanks for joining and your questions!

To answer them, the pins would need to be added to the database in order for you to add it to "own" or 'trade"

Which ones did you get? The majority of hidden mickey pins have been scrapped (unfortunately) so we haven't yet found real ones to add pictures of
(08-05-2017, 02:32 PM)starry_solo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for joining and your questions!

To answer them, the pins would need to be added to the database in order for you to add it to "own" or 'trade"

Which ones did you get?  The majority of hidden mickey pins have been scrapped (unfortunately) so we haven't yet found real ones to add pictures of

Hi! I am new to this group as well and, have similar questions.  If I want to track my pins by selecting the ones I own, do I use the pictures that are already in the database or, do I add my own?
(09-04-2017, 12:00 PM)mellymel0984 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2017, 02:32 PM)starry_solo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for joining and your questions!

Which ones did you get?  The majority of hidden mickey pins have been scrapped (unfortunately) so we haven't yet found real ones to add pictures of

Hi! I am new to this group as well and, have similar questions.  If I want to track my pins by selecting the ones I own, do I use the pictures that are already in the database or, do I add my own?

Just click on the box that says "own" or "trade" once you find the pin.