Pin Trading Database

Full Version: Does anyone know where this pin came from?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: s-l300.jpg]

I got this pin from a cast member in Disney World Florida but it's not in the database. The numbers on the back are tiny but it's either a 2008 or 2009 release. 

Does anyone know anything more about it? If it's part of a series of what exact year it's from? I can't find anything about this pin anywhere so any info is appreciated.
Pin is on PinpIcs database #80811. Unfortunately it is a counterfeit/fake pin that was not authorized or distributed by Disney.
Where is this pin from? 

[attachment=25][attachment=26]Is this Aristocats pin real?
(08-19-2018, 02:26 AM)BluLife Wrote: [ -> ]Is this Aristocats pin real?

It looks real to me. The laser fac tag is usually a good indiction that it's real.
Tips to take a good picture:

1. Daylight hours.
2. Natural light/sunlight
3. Against a black or white background. No texture in either color. No hands, fingers, flowers or any type of pattern in the background.
4. Zoom with your camera so as not to block the natural light.
5. One to two pins per picture.
6. Take off the rubber back of the pin when taking a picture of the back.
7. If you want to show the size, use a coin (penny, nickel, dime, quarter).

Also, for forums such as these, it is a good idea to use a free photosharing website, so that people don't have to click on the picture to open up a larger one. IMGUR is very good (you don't need to have an account, but if you want to set one up and have a Yahoo! account, that's really easy to do).