Pin Trading Database

Full Version: Please help finding stolen pins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. My family visited Disneyland earlier this year and my brother's hat (which had almost his entire collection of pins) was stolen after riding Indiana Jones. Unfortunately, I have no crystal clear photos of his pins - just my memory and blurry video from the teacup ride.
He had about six pins on his hat - two of which were easily purchased again (Donald and Dopey - to the left). The two seen on the right side of the hat are stickers.

I'm really struggling to find the rest.

Here are some screenshots:
[attachment=32]
[attachment=33]
[attachment=34]
[attachment=35]
[attachment=36]

To the right of Donald is possibly a Goofy pin. Maybe this?
[Image: uo_1444252895-6778-18.jpg]
Then is a pin with a purple circle around the edge and yellow writing at the bottom. Possibly one of these?
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]   [Image: pin75883]

Then is a pin of Mickey's head that has a gold backing+edge, facing to the left. I can't tell if it's a older or contemporary Mickey. Sort of looks like these:
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcI1xmr6lw4AQN7iVltuq...jmMCuQ3oTp]

Then the hardest one! It's an older styled, full-bodied Mickey with his left hand up. The colors of it were gold, black, and red. It was a pretty thick pin. Something like the one at the bottom:
[Image: 12a34ae5ffbdca3d7b36d91bc85c4a48.jpg]

Thank you for any help!