Pin Trading Database

Full Version: anyone ever see these 2 pins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all:

well, first of all, this is ONE GREAT site.  I am new to Disney Trading pins and so far, I am loving this site.  

I look forward to many discussions here; I am a movie poster and lobby card collector, and I have many vintage original release lobby cards from Disney films, including complete sets from both SNOW WHITE and PINOCCHIO.   In fact, I have a lobby card from SNOW WHITE that shows the dwarfs and snow white at a christmas tree.  There is no such sequence in the film.  Many years ago, there was a Disney collector's magazine and I wrote to them asking about that lobby card and I sent a photo of the lobby card.  They actually printed my letter in the magazine (along with the photo of my card) and explained that the film was originally released around the Holiday season and so they printed a lobby card with a christmas tree.   A little strange, since lobby cards are supposed to show scenes from the film, but still it was a thrill to have my letter printed in their magazine.  I will share some of these images on the forum... lobby cards are great.

Anyway, I have these two pins which I acquired as part of my initial pin collecting venture.  So far, with a little work, I have identified almost all the pins on my initial purchase.  However, I cannot find these two anywhere.  One of them is apparently a VINYLMATION pin, but I have looked at hundreds of vinylmation pins and do not see this one; the other is a pin, apparently, from the cast member, with directions to the parks men's room.

Has anyone seen either of these before, and do you know what series they are from?  thanks!
actually, I just found the vinylmation pin; so its just the mens room that I need info on now. thx
(10-13-2019, 08:18 PM)lobbiesforme Wrote: [ -> ]actually, I just found the vinylmation pin; so its just the mens room that I need info on now.  thx

Hi!

None of your images show up.  Please upload them to a free photosharing website (IMGUR is good) and then right click, copy & paste.
[Image: urfvbPG.jpg]
(10-14-2019, 09:20 AM)starry_solo Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2019, 08:18 PM)lobbiesforme Wrote: [ -> ]actually, I just found the vinylmation pin; so its just the mens room that I need info on now.  thx

Hi!

None of your images show up.  Please upload them to a free photosharing website (IMGUR is good) and then right click, copy & paste.

My apologies:  here is the photo again, with a smaller image size.
[Image: mens.jpg]
(10-14-2019, 03:28 PM)lobbiesforme Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2019, 09:20 AM)starry_solo Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi!

My apologies:  here is the photo again, with a smaller image size.
[Image: mens.jpg]

It's not a restroom sign, it's "you must be this tall" type of sign.

Here it is on PTDB:

https://www.pintradingdb.com/pin/7102
thanks!