|Edition Size||Limited Edition 50|
|Keywords||Princesses, The Little Mermaid, BatB, Cinderella, Snow White, Mulan, Alice in Wonderland|
|AP/PP||APs Exist, PPs Exist|
|SKU||4 00109 69643 0|
|Description||The Search For Imagination Pin Event - Pretty as a Picture Framed Pin Set|
This limited edition framed pin set, released at WDW for the Epcot Search For Imagination Pin Event features "Pretty as a Picture" by Disney Artist Michelle Morrow.
Each set comes with a sketch by the artist in the background with the colorful pin on top. The bottom of the pin reads Pin Celebration 2002. All your princesses dreams come true in this large framed pin!
The Disney Women featured on the jumbo pin are (pictured from left to right):
• Tiger Lily from Peter Pan.
• Esmeralda from The Hunchback from Notre Dame, holding a tambourine
• Alice from Alice in Wonderland
• Megara from Hercules
• Jasmine from Aladdin, wearing her common folk disguise
• Ariel from The Little Mermaid, wearing her sail dress
• Mulan, wearing her green dress, is seated
• Cinderella wearing her maid dress
• Snow White wearing her brown "rags" dress and holding a bucket
• Belle, wearing her pink winter dress and seated on a bench, from Beauty and the Beast
• Aurora as Briar Rose from Sleeping Beauty
NOTE: The back of the frame is not covered with the framing paper, as one typically finds in framed sets. It can actually easily be removed and replaced without damaging the actual framed pin set. The back of the frame has a stand so that it can be displayed on a desk in an upright position without falling.
This pin was #14 on the RSP for the Breakfast package.
Pins From Same Release
WDW - The Search for Imagination Pin Event - Artist Choice #1 - Jiminy Cricket Official Conscience LE 1500