|Edition Size||Limited Edition 50|
|Keywords||Cinderella, Villains, Lion King, Alice in Wonderland, Sword in the Stone|
|AP/PP||APs Exist, PPs Exist|
|Description||The Search For Imagination Pin Event - Bad News Framed Pin Set|
This limited edition framed pin set, released at WDW for the Epcot Search For Imagination Pin Event features the "Bad News" by Disney Artist Michelle Morrow.
Each set comes with a sketch by the artist in the background with the colorful pin on top. The bottom of the pin reads Pin Celebration 2002.
The characters (villains) shown in this pin are:
• Captain Hook and Mr. Smee (Peter Pan);
• The Queen of Hearts and the Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland);
• Scar, Ed, Shenzi and Banzai, the Hyenas, (The Lion King);
• The Evil Queen and the Old Hag / Witch (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs);
• Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella (Cinderella);
• Jafar and Iago (Aladdin);
• Madam Mim and a Young Mim (Sword in the Stone);
• Brer Fox and Brer Bear (Song of the South);
• Maleficent and 3 of her goons (Sleeping Beauty)
The pin itself measures approximately 7¼" x 3½".
NOTE: The back of the frame is not covered with the framing paper, as one typically finds in framed sets. It can actually easily be removed and replaced without damaging the actual framed pin set. The back of the frame has a stand so that it can be displayed on a desk in an upright position without falling.
This pin was #13 on the RSP for the Breakfast package.
Pins From Same Release
WDW - The Search for Imagination Pin Event - Artist Choice #1 - Jiminy Cricket Official Conscience LE 1500