|Edition Size||Limited Edition 250|
|Origin||Disneystore.com, Disney Studios Burbank, D23, Other|
|Keywords||Princesses, The Little Mermaid|
|Gimmicks||Glitter, Pin On Pin|
|AP/PP||APs Exist, PPs Exist|
|Description||DEC - Postage Stamp Series -Ariel|
This pin was released for International Women's Day in 2021 by Disney Employee Center (DEC), via the Shop Disney (Store) website, exclusively for D23 Gold members.
Ariel is pictured in mermaid form, with her purple shell bra / bikini top.
Description from Shop Disney Store website: D23-Exclusive Ariel Postage Stamp Pin – The Little Mermaid
Pin traders will want to start their own ''stamp collection'' with our series of Disney Princess pins inspired by postage stamps. Featuring Ariel's portrait and the year of The Little Mermaid's original release, 1989, this glittering D23 Gold and Gold Family Member-exclusive sends just the right message.
Magic in the details
• Exclusive to D23 Gold and Gold Family Members
• To purchase, log in to shopDisney.com with the Disney account tied to your D23 Gold Membership. Not a D23 Gold Member? Click here to join
• Postage stamp styling
• Pin-on-pin design
• Includes Ariel portrait and ''1989'' text (the year of Disney's The Little Mermaid original release)
• Glitter accents
• Enameled cloisonné
• Goldtone finish
• Mickey icon pin backs
The bare necessities
• Metal / enamel
• Pin: 2 1/4'' H
Item No. 400000168005
Description from D23 website:
D23 Gold Members will have exclusive access to purchase the new International Women’s Day Princess Pins, created by the Disney Employee Store at the Walt Disney Studios! Quantities are extremely limited, so get yours while supplies last!
• Nine Princess Pins: Jasmine, Merida, Mulan, Ariel, Belle, Elsa, Pocahontas, Rapunzel, Tiana
• 250 units of each pin
• Pin on Pin Hard Enamel / Gold base metal, filled with two different glitters in the background and the year.
• Size: H 2.25” X W 1.67”
• Pins are back-stamped with the Employee Center logo
DEC for search purposes